Regulate and Relate with Dana Souders Life and Couples Coach
Explore How to Build a Regulated Nervous System to Access Your Core Self While Connecting with Others!
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- The 4 attachment styles and how they impact the quality of relationships.
- How to recognize when you are in a stress response: Fight, Flight, Freeze or Fawn.
- How to identify core wounds from the past that create toxic behaviors in the present.
- How to Interrupt outdated patterns to increase trust, intimacy and healthy communication.
- The importance of repair after disconnection or a fight.
Why investing in our relationships matter:
- They create purpose, belonging and joy in our lives.
- They provide a source of strength and support during difficult times.
Who is this workshop for?
Anyone who wants to….
- Increase their relational self awareness, learn new tools and practice them.
- Grow their nervous system so they may be with their own upset and the upset of others … AT THE SAME TIME.
- Fight fair and repair.
This workshop is for those that are willing to put in the work to have safe and fun relationships. If you are ready to learn new skills in relationship and vulnerably apply them in real time… you’ll be in good company on March 18th!
Date & Time
March 18, 2023
1:00PM - 4:00PM
ReWeaving Balance - 5 Harrisburg Pike, Dillsburg, PA, 17019 5 Harrisburg Pike Dillsburg 17019 PA US https://www.naturalcentralpa.com/businesses/pa-dillsburg-reweaving-balance
Classes & Workshops relationships coregulation attatchment styles
Participating BusinessesReWeaving Balance